Needed for Picture Day
Wear black tank or top that can slide over shoulders (spaghetti straps work best!) – NO straps or tops are to be shown for drape photos (see example in gallery)
Wear a white undershirt – no colored shirt, as it could show through our tux shirt
Tips for Seniors
- A few days prior, make sure you stay hydrated and get plenty of rest. Don’t stress if you wake up with blemishes the day of your session (and don’t mess with them as it will generally make them worse — there is an option for retouching blemishes on photos!)
- Come with a fresh face. Avoid face moisturizer – it could cause unwanted shine in the pictures.
- Wash your hair the night before.
- Avoid getting sunburned, we want you to look and feel your best!
- Ladies: Practice your hair and makeup! Bring makeup and hair products for touch-ups. Paint your nails the night before the session or have them done professionally.
- Guys: If you choose to shave, do so the night before your appointment.
It’s normal to feel a little nervous and awkward to start. You don’t know where to put your hands and where to look. Good news: you don’t need to know how to pose! We’ll walk you through it and tension will soon fade!